March 4, 2010

Museum tip


If you love fashion (and let's face it, which girl doesn't?) and you find yourself anywhere near The Hague (Den Haag) in the Netherlands in the coming months, don't miss the 'Voici Paris' exhibit at the Gemeentemuseum Den Haag.
It will cover the history of haute couture from the second half of the nineteenth century till today, so there just have to be some marvellous creations on display. Just follow the link to find out what the good people of the museum have to say about it (in English).
By the way, the dress in the picture is by Givenchy and was worn by Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

I haven't been to see it yet (I heard reports about waiting endlessly) but, with The Hague being my home town, I definately will in a month or so. And I'll let you know what I thought of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment